Friday 28 June 2013

January to June favorites

Since it's already almost the end of June 2013 and almost half of 2013 is complete, I have decided to make a list of my favorites among the books I read from January to June 2013.

Top five favorite books I read January-June 2013

The following list is not in a particular order because I'm not sure which one is my No. 1 favorite! But however, among the books I read in January to June 2013, I loved these five the most!

Roots: The Saga of an American Family by Alex Haley (my review)
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini (my review)
A Murder is Announced by Agatha Christie (my review)
Emma by Jane Austen (my review)
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks (my review)

On a separate note, I'm right now busy with science fair, which explains the reason of my being a little inactive in reading and blogging! 

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment